Monday, November 30, 2015

Snowdaze!

Did you see my nifty little countdown on my blog? Right there on your right.

As I'm writing this, the countdown says just 10 more days until my next trip - Snowboarding in Vail, Colorado!  That's right, I'll be Rocky Mountain, Jai!!!!!!!  Sorry, I had to do it.  Of course if you're reading this at another time, maybe it has some other cool destination on there.  I can only hope.



Apparently, the weekend we'll be in Vail, the village will be holding their 5th Annual Snowdaze event.  Not only will there be sponsor tents in the Village, but apres ski parties and free live music!  Check out who's performing on Friday, the evening we arrive - Big Head Todd and The Monsters.  Strange name for a band I know, but maybe you've heard this song below.



No comments:

Post a Comment